- Start and end in Rome
- Eight riding days, from Saturday morning to Saturday afternoon
- 2.600 km (1.600 mi)
- Average 5-6 riding hours per day
- Terrific routes along the most scenic and amazing roads of the region /Iseran Pass, Izoard Pass…)
- Visit of enchanting tourist locations
What is included
- Expert English- and French-speaking tour leader who is also a safe riding instructor
- Seven overnight stays in pleasant hotels or bed & breakfasts
- Seven breakfasts
- Two dinners
- On request, a motorcycle to be chosen from three different classes
What is up to you
- Your trip to the tour start location and back home
- Eventual extra overnight stays before and after the tour
- Your motorcyle, if you don’t want to rent one from us
- Helmet, gear and rainproof set for yourself and your eventual passenger
- Parking fees
- All meals and drinks not listed in the “What is included” section
- Anything else not listed in the “What is included” section
|Booking Deadline||Tour Start in Rome||Tour End in Rome|
|31-May-2023||24 jun 2023 @ 9.00 a.m.||1 Jul 2023 around 6.00 p.m.|
|Persons||Price with Owned Bike||Price with BMW F750GS or Similar||Price with BMW R1250GS or Similar||Price with BMW R1250RT or Similar|
|Rider and passenger in double room||€ 2.290,00|
|Two riders with two bikes sharing room||€ 2.290,00|
|Solo rider in own room||€ 2.090,00|
Each Tour takes place when at least three rooms have been booked. If this minimum limit is not reached, the deposit paid will be fully refunded.
To join our Tours you don’t need to be a fast rider, but you must be able to control your bike on any kind of road – including mountain passes with tight switchbacks – and you have to be comfortable riding for about 5-6 hours per day.
All our tours can be organized on specific dates and for groups of any size on request.
You can join our Motorcycle Tours with your own bike or with a bike rented from our partner Hertz Ride.